Hard water is a very common problem in households. When you allow hard water to run in your pipes, showers, and faucets, there will be hard deposits in the inside the pipes, causing the water to flow weakly. Moreover, hard water is unhealthy for your family because they contain minerals such as calcium in your water. There are also traces of iron and magnesium, which are natural in water but will cost you hundreds of dollars when they clog up in your pipes and drains. The Fleck Water Softener is the solution to this problem.
The Fleck Water Softener is designed to make your water pure and cleaner by eliminating all minerals and metals in your water that can harm your family and your pipes. This is an indispensable device for you because unchecked pipes can lead to serious damage that will cost you hundreds of dollars to replace.What is the Fleck Water Softener?
Effects of the Fleck Water Softener
When you use the Fleck Water Softener, you will observe that your soap and shampoo will forth easily as compared to before when minerals and metals are mixed with your water.
Moreover, Fleck Water Softener also helps in cleaning your dishes because the dishwasher liquid or paste clean the dishes faster and without removes grease quicker.
When you do your laundry, you will also notice that you will only need to use less detergent to make cleaner washes. It is difficult to produce bubbles in your washing machine when you are using hard water for your laundry.
You will also see that your water heater will have a longer lifespan because it is no longer being clogged by calcium and other mineral deposits. There will also be no buildup in your heater, as heat tends to have a coagulating effect on minerals and other deposits. When you use the Fleck Water Softener, your heater will produce warm water much faster.
Fleck Water Softeners
There are three major kinds of Fleck water softener. These are the Fleck 5600, Fleck 7000, and the Fleck 9000. Here is a brief Fleck Water Softener for each of the model.
The Fleck 5600 Water Softener is designed for small homes with one or two showers. This is one of the first models released by Fleck. It is cheap, economic, and provides protection for all regular valves in your home. It has a digital meter and digital controls for ease of use.
The Fleck 7000 is also a water softener that is electronically controlled and works well in larger homes with two or three bathrooms. It has a capacity of producing 35 gallons of soft water every minute. Quite a powerful device, and is among the most in demand versions of the Fleck Water Softener.
Fleck 9000 is the most powerful model released by the brand, and is designed for large homes and commercial buildings. It is a heavy-duty water softener that can pump as much as 70 gallons of soft water per minute.
Fleck Water Softener Parts
The good thing about Fleck is that its parts are easily available and are relatively cheap to replace. Fleck Water Softener Parts can be bought online from their website or from the many different dealers and suppliers of Fleck.
When you buy your Fleck Water Softener, see the warranty terms and conditions. The warranty of some devices differ on the body and the parts in terms of lifespan, which is why you should also check on the warranty of your Fleck Water Softener.
Overall, Fleck Water Softener review has good things to say about the product. It is affordable, and will last long years in your home with your family. Eliminate future pipe and drain troubles as well as the hassles of hard water with the Fleck Water Softener.
Benefits of Installing Fleck Water Softeners
- A System Size Tool is provided – This is a handy tool for customers who are amateurs when it comes to water softeners, because it allows them to select the correct model for their home to ensure a problem free installation. Selecting the right unit means that you will enjoy years of problem free service, which is what every household needs.
- Fully assembled – Every unit is shipped fully assembled so there’s no chance of small parts going missing during transit. Each system arrives ready to plumb in, either by a professional or by you. A fully comprehensive instructional video gives you a step by step guide to installation.
- Customizable parts available – You can obtain extras such as plumbing adaptors, upgrade the fine mesh resin, install a whole home chlorine removal system or upgrade the turbulator. You can also get hold of the equipment to add a brine grid if required.
- Ethical Company – Fleck has used the finest quality materials, and design their softeners so that water and salt consumption is low. This is a great way to make your home more eco-friendly and of course it will save money. The high flow valves create low flow water rates which prevent loss of pressure.
- WQA Certified – Fleck water softeners are one of the few systems to be WQA certified. This accolade allows potential customers to feel that they can really trust this brand.
Popular Fleck Products
The Fleck Water Softener family have gained a flawless reputation thanks to the quality products that they make. The units are available in several capacities which you would choose depending on the hardness of the water in your area.
- The Fleck 5600 SXT and 7000 SXT have been designed to be used in homes where water hardness is relatively low (less than 5 grams per gallon)
- The Fleck 9100 SXT comes with a twin tank and is suitable for very hard water.
Fleck products can vary in price from around $499-$749 so it’s always worthwhile shopping around for the best deal. Knowing that Fleck are a well established company who install softeners for business and domestic use, you can rest assured that this brand is reliable, and of high quality.
What Customers Say
All in all, Fleck water softeners appear to be one of the most popular brands available on the market. Buyers feel that installing this system has been an investment because over the years they have saved so much money. Utility bills have substantially decreased and customers say that they’re spending less on their weekly grocery bill because they aren’t buying as many cleaning products or washing detergents. A small percentage of customers reported that it took them a while to get used to the improved water supply, however they’d struggle to go back to hard water again now that they’ve seen the difference it makes to their daily lives. The majority of reviewers felt proud that their household was now a more environmentally friendly residence and were glad that they were able to do their bit for the planet with minimal effort.
Fleck has created hassle free water softening systems so that minimum disruption is caused during installation. They take a pride in their products and want every single one of their customers to be completely satisfied, hence the 5 year warranty and excellent help line. More and more people are looking to eliminate the impurities in their domestic water and are striving to use fewer products around the home which are harmful to health and the environment. Thankfully, Fleck has made the solution to both of these issues in an affordable, practical and easy way. If you’re looking to buy a water softener system, Fleck water softeners certainly ticks all the boxes.